Fox Bet is the new brand created after Fox Sports and The Stars Group entered into a partnership in May 2019. First launched in New Jersey, followed by Pennsylvania, Fox Bet is now available in Colorado.
Fox Sports is a major sports media company while The Stars Group is an online poker, casino, and sports betting specialist. In the UK, Stars bought Sky Betting & Gaming, adding a strong media focused element to its marketing strategy. Now that expertise is combined with Fox Sports to bring an immersive sports betting experience to Colorado.
The Fox Bet sports betting app is characterized by media presenter-led promotions — and lots of them.
The Stars Group has now merged with Flutter, owners of the Paddy Power, Betfair and FanDuel brands. It is one of the largest gambling companies in the world, and it offers a sports betting service commensurate with its status as a global leader.
Fox Bet offers a top-of-the-range new player bonus worth up to $500. Fox Bet sports betting software is neatly layered: user-friendly for sports fans turned sports bettors, and with all the options serious sports bettors need. Give Fox Bet a go today using the links on this page to get sports betting the way you want.
Fox Bet CO new customer bonus offer
Colorado is a new market for legal sports betting operators. Sports fans are keen to become sports bettors, and the sports betting operators are hungry to recruit new customers. As a result, there are excellent introductory offers available, and the Fox Bet offer is one of the best.
When you sign up for a new account at Fox Bet using the links on this page, you automatically qualify for a risk free bet of up to $500.
Fox Bet promo code Colorado
A promotion code, or promo code, is the text you must enter in the appropriate box when you first sign up for your new sports betting account. If you use the links on this page, you don’t need to use a promo code; you will automatically be eligible for the welcome bonus.
|Online Sportsbook||Fox Bet Online Sportsbook|
|Casino Partner||Eldorado Resorts, owner of the Isle Casino and Lady Luck Casino in Black Hawk|
|Fox Bet Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $500|
|Last Updated||April 2021|
Risk free bet worth up to $500
Earn a risk free bet of up to $500. Risk-free bets are a common promotional feature at modern online sports betting sites.
The risk-free bet works very simply. The first wager that you make might win money, and you hope it does, but if it loses, Fox Bet credits your account with your original stake up to a maximum of $500.
Qualifying bets must be at minimum odds of -200, and the offer is open for 30 days after opening your account.
This new customer bonus is well worth redeeming.
How to start sports betting at Fox Bet Colorado
To begin sports betting at Fox Bet, you must register for a new account. You can use the links on this page to get straight to the registration page.
If you have an existing account with PokerStars or BetStars, you should be able to transfer your details. Otherwise, you will need to give your:
- Full name
- Address and zip code
- Email address
- Date of birth
This is all you need to get your account up and running. However, the Colorado regulator insists that sportsbook operators verify their customers’ identities, addresses, and ages. This is to avoid under-age gambling and fraud or money laundering.
To verify your account, you will be asked for the last four digits of your Social Security number and a scan of your ID. A passport or driver’s license will do fine. To prove your address, you can use a scan of a recent utility bill or bank statement. Colorado regulations protect your personal details from misuse.
You can sign up for your new account through the mobile app, which is available for Apple iOS and Android devices. It is easier and quicker to sign up using the links here. If you want to place sports bets from a mobile device, you can easily download the app later and log in with the same details you use on your laptop or desktop.
If you already have a Fox Bet account from New Jersey or Pennsylvania, you can’t use that account to make bets in Colorado. This is because state-regulated sports betting is only legal within state borders. You must open an account with Fox Bet Colorado if you want to make bets in Colorado.
The minimum age for opening a new account is 21.
Deposits and withdrawals at Fox Bet Colorado
One of the main advantages of having legal online sports betting is that it is easy to make deposits and withdrawals. Any sports fans who have tried using offshore operators will know that financial transactions are complex and lengthy. Legal operators make life a lot simpler for sports bettors.
- Credit/Debit Cards — Mastercard and Visa are accepted at Fox Bet. Some banks don’t accept gambling transactions. These include Bank of America, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase and Santander. If your card is issued by one of these banks, you should use a different deposit method.
- PayPal & Skrill — PayPal and Skrill are payment processors that issue physical cards to enable easy cash withdrawals. Simply transfer funds to PayPal or Skrill from your credit card or bank account, and you can use that to deposit in your sports betting account.
- Bank Wire Transfers — If you want to make a large deposit, a bank transfer is the best option. Wire transfers allow for larger sums than all other deposit methods.
- Stars Transfer — If your bank account is set up for online bill pay, you can make instant deposits from your online banking account. Select the Stars Transfer option in the cashier and follow the instructions.
- E-check — To use an e-check, simply follow the instructions in the online cashier. You must enter a couple of numbers from your checkbook and the amount, and your cash is instantly deposited.
- PokerStars Play+ Card — The PokerStars prepaid card works in the same way as PayPal but can offer extra promotions and loyalty benefits. The card is free, and there is a fast online application form available from the cashier.
- VanillaDirect — 50,000 retailers around the US offer VanillaDirect. This service allows you to make a cash payment that is instantly credited to your account. To use it, you need to get a barcode from the cashier, which participating retailers can scan.
- PayNearMe — The PayNearMe service offered through 7-Eleven stores allows you to fund your account with a cash deposit. You use a bar-coded payslip that you get from the cashier.
- Cash at the casino — You can deposit and withdraw cash from your Fox Bet account at the Isle Casino or Lady Luck Casino in Black Hawk.
Not all Fox Bet deposit methods can be used for withdrawals. The withdrawal methods are:
- Casino cage
- PokerStars Play+ Card
Fox Bet Sportsbook app
The Fox Bet software is developed from the BetStars software first deployed in the US market by PokerStars. The company has clearly worked hard to create an app that has as much functionality as possible while remaining user friendly to recreational sports bettors.
The partnership with Fox Sports is evident in the additional information that this platform provides compared with all others. Broadcast schedules for matches are included where appropriate, and the in-play betting function adds live stats, game graphics that show what the state of play is, and real-time score updates.
The app uses every possible way of providing menu items, from tabs and vertical menu bars to drop-down menus and “drill-down” layers of information about games and bets. You can use arrows to access the available prop bets for specific games.
The graphics on mobile apps are more visually appealing than what many competitors offer. In-play betting screens show a visual depiction of the state of play, which helps you see the score and action instantly.
Balancing the complexity demanded by experienced sports bettors with the ease of use necessary for casual bettors is never easy. Fox Bet has managed this balance extremely well.
Sports selection at Fox Bet Sportsbook
The Colorado regulator has some discretion in permitting wagers on sporting competitions, so the sports where you can lay wagers will likely increase over time.
Currently, the sports available on Fox Bet Colorado are:
Bet selection at the Fox Bet Colorado Sportsbook
Fox Bet offers the most popular bet types with a few twists to make life interesting. The standard bet types are:
- Straight bets — These are bets on one selection in an event. If you select correctly, you win your bet.
- Parlay bets — A parlay is a bet on multiple events. You must predict each event correctly to win the bet. Fox Bet offers parlays on up to 20 events. If you try an extreme long shot parlay of 18 events or more, Fox Bet will double your prize money if you do win.
- Round robins — A round robin bet connects many parlay bets together. You select a number of events and choose how many legs you want in each parlay. For example, if you select 10 teams and connect them in six bet parlays, the software will tell you that there are 210 possible combinations. If you bet $1 on each, the round robin bet will cost a total of $210. You win money on each parlay that you get right.
In the screenshot above, you can see an example of the in-play betting screen for a table tennis match. The in-play betting options are for a moneyline bet on who will win the match and one for who will win the current set.
In-play betting is the most popular form of betting in US state-regulated betting markets.
Fox Bet Colorado Spin and Bet
Unique to Fox Bet is a “Spin and Bet” option. This type of bet is an adaptation of the PokerStars Spin and Go poker tournaments where the prize pool is randomly generated before the game starts. Most tournaments provide a low prize pool with the balance of the stakes funding some huge prize pools that can run to 10,000 times the entry fee.
Sports betting Spin and Bet works similarly. The random element is an odds multiplier where you take a chance on getting slightly lower odds for your bet against the chance of getting extremely enhanced odds. Get a high odds multiplier (up to 10x) and a successful small bet can pay off big money.
Cash out early
In the bet slip window on the right of the screen, there is a cash out option. This enables you to end your bet before the result is known.
Fox Bet has the real-time information to calculate how odds change as play develops. This means it can calculate the odds of you winning or losing your bet before the end of the game. You get the option to lock in a win or cut your losses.
Of course, you don’t get all your winnings if you cash out early, nor do you recoup all your losses. But you can take a proportion up front.
Odds boost and enhanced parlays
Certain bets at Fox Bet have their odds boosted, which means improved in your favor. These are promotional bets on selected matches, and they change regularly. Check the homepage to see all the day’s bets where the odds are boosted.
Enhanced parlays feature odds boosted for specific parlays, and work in the same way as the odds boosts.
When Fox Bet doesn’t allow early cash outs with these promotions.
Fox Bet sports betting promotions
Promotions are one area where Fox Bet excels. Different sports betting companies spend their marketing money in different ways. At Fox Bet, a large chunk goes into regular promotions.
As a media company, Fox contributes to the partnership with analysis and betting picks from its cast of expert presenters. These form a staple of the regular weekly promotions:
Fox Sports presenter promotions
- Cris Carter — The former wide receiver analyzes Monday night’s football game and recommends a bet for the evening. Fox Bet boosts the odds for his selection whether it’s a spread bet, moneyline, or custom bet.
- Rachel Bonnetta — The host of Fox Sports LOCK IT IN delivers her bet recommendation every Tuesday. Fox Bet doubles the odds for her “Double Up Bet Boost” pick.
- Nick Wright — Wednesday sees Nick Wright use his sports betting expertise to select a parlay of the day. Fox Bet boosts the odds to give you an extra payout if his selection proves to be a winner.
- Cousin Sal — On Thursdays, Fox Bet offers Cousin Sal’s Money Back Special. This one is special because even if his bet loses for you, you get up to $25 back as a free bet.
- LOCK IT IN Bet Boost — On Friday, all the Fox Sports presenters get together to agree on the best parlay available that day. Naturally, Fox Bet boost the odds for their selection.
- Colin Cowherd — Cowherd gets two promotions for Saturday and Sunday. In the Marquee 3 Super Boost, Cowherd picks three college football teams as a parlay to win against the spread. For Sunday he picks five NFL teams to do the same. Saturday’s pick gets an odds boost, while on Sunday bettors can win double their money if they follow his advice and win three out of five bets.
- Charissa Thompson — Adding to the Sunday action, Thompson picks a custom bet that gets its odds boosted.
On top of these there are daily and weekly promotions such as the Weekly Free Bet. Bet $25 or more in any week and you get a $5 free bet.
Fox Bet VIP rewards program
Not all sports betting operators offer a rewards program for sports bettors. Fox Bet’s VIP rewards program stands out for the generosity of its rewards and because it offers even low-volume bettors valuable benefits.
Customers earn points for every real money bet. Points go toward unlocking chests that contain randomized rewards packages that include bonuses, free bets, and sometimes game tickets. Earn more points and your rewards level increases. Higher levels produce more valuable chests.
Fox Bet customer support
PokerStars made its name in the online poker world by offering the best customer support in the business. Now that it has moved into online sports betting, it aims to keep customer support quality as a key differentiator.
You can access online support in the Account tab under the Settings and Tools menu item. Live chat support is available 24/7.
Fox Bet regulation
The Colorado Division of Gaming, a division of the Colorado Department of Revenue, regulates Fox Bet. Contact details are:
- Golden (main office)
- 17301 W. Colfax Ave., Suite 135, Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: 303-205-1300
- Fax: 303-205-1342
- Website: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/node/37771